Health News & Advisories
May 12, 2020:
Public Health Report
- There are 24 new cases (net) of COVID-19 in Collin County today, as of 3:30 p.m.
- There are 311 current cases of COVID-19 in Collin County (total cases minus recovered and deceased).
- There have been 963 total confirmed positive cases of COVID-19 in Collin County.
- 623 people have successfully recovered; 21 are hospitalized; 290 remain in home isolation.
- There have been 29 confirmed deaths associated with COVID-19 in Collin County.
- There have been 11,295 negative COVID-19 tests in Collin County.
- There are 1,584 Persons Under Monitoring (PUM) in Collin County.